Minis are coming to the Livestock Fair and Gus needs your help! Assist Gus with setting up a meet and greet at the Livestock Fair by completing his tasks. Complete all four stages and get the exclusive baby Mini Longhorn Cow!
Completing your Mini Cow Corral (Mad About Mini Quests):
In order to earn some cool new prizes, you will need to complete the Mad About Mini Quests. Currently, only the first and second sets of quests are available. The other two stages of this feature will unlock in the coming weeks.
You can access the Quest Menu from clicking on any of the following options:
- The Mini Cow Corral
- The Mini Cow
Each Mad About Mini Quest has four parts that have to be completed. As you complete a part of a quest line, you will earn a new prize. If you complete all four parts of a Mad About Mini Quest, you will win an exclusive prize for your farm!
Mad About Mini Quests – Week 2
As noted above, click on the Mini Cow Corral or the Mini Cow to start working on the quests. As you finish parts of your quest, a green check mark will appear to indicate what parts of the quest have been completed. The four quests for the Week 2 are as follows:
Finished the current week of quests early and are looking for something else to do while you wait? If you are level 20 or above, complete a Bonus quest for a chance to earn awesome extra rewards like Salt! In order to unlock the Bonus Quest, complete each week of quests before the feature expires.
Note: You have 35 days to complete the bonus quests. Bonus quests will only unlock if you are Level 20 or above and you complete a week of quests.
The Bonus quest for Week 2 is as follows:
- You have 35 days to collect the Mini Cow Corral prizes and Bonus rewards (optional). If you do not collect them all, the prizes and Bonus rewards (optional) will disappear and you will be unable to claim them.
- If you want to see how much time you have left to claim the Mini Cow Corral prizes and the Bonus rewards (optional), hover your cursor over the Corral.
- You can purchase additional prizes (Decorations and/or the Mini Longhorn Cow) for Farm Bucks once you’ve redeemed them from the Mini Cow Corral menu.
- If you do not wish to use the Mini Cow Corral, it can be sold (frame only) or stored in your Inventory.
- You are limited to one Mini Cow Corral per Farm.