We received reports about missing 'Full Screen' button from your game screen. Here are the steps that you can use to get it back in your game. We have the 2 recommended browsers:
For Google Chrome Users:
We already have an existing steps for disabling the 'Pepper Flash' (click here). These steps will also help you enable the 'Full Screen' button in your game.
For Mozilla Firefox Users:
- Try to open a different Zynga game (Hidden Shadows, Mojo dojo, etc.)
- Right-click on the game screen once it's completely loaded. (Right-click has a different task for FV2)
- Choose 'Settings' from the options.
- A pop up about Adobe Flash Settings will appear. If you see the check box for 'Enable hardware acceleration', you need to have it checked.
- Once it's checked, close the game and try to open your FarmVille 2 game. The 'Full Screen' button will be enabled.
- Refer to the figure below
You can use this guide to get your farm back in order. If this guide was helpful, there is no need to contact Zynga Player Support about this.
FarmVille 2 Support