5 FREE Water - FarmVille 2
Thursday, January 30, 2014
Wednesday, January 29, 2014
Walkthrough: Fields of El Dorado Chapter 4 Quest
- 7 days to complete the quest
Fields of El Dorado Chapter 4 Quest 1: Chief Responsibilities
- 7 Feather Headdress
- 150 XP
- 3000 Coins
- Purple Orchids Rabbit
Fields of El Dorado Chapter 4 Quest 2: Down to Business
- 8 To-Do List
- 200 XP
- 3500 Coins
- Butterfly Wing Gnomette
Fields of El Dorado Chapter 4 Quest 3: Way of the Duke
- 9 Chocolate Box
- 250 XP
- 4000 Coins
- Dorado Sunset Tree
Fields of El Dorado Chapter 4 Quest 4: Sparkling impressions
- 9 Gilded Jewel Box
- 300 XP
- 4500 Coins
- Solid Gold Chicken
Fields of El Dorado Chapter 4 Quest 5: Butter Believe It
- 10 Gold Polish
- 350 XP
- 5000 Coins
- Black Panther Pegacorn
Fields of El Dorado Chapter 4 Quest 6: Hard Day’s Work
- 12 Leaf Fan
- 400 XP
- 5500 Coins
- Legendary Blue Scales
Hans and Odette were separated and are lonely! Build a Romantic Floral Arch to reunite this Swan couple and they’ll live happily together on your Farm!
If you are 15or higher, you will see the following pop-up; click on “Place Arch!” to get started.
After placing the Romantic Floral Arch you will see the Mute Swans Quest Menu. It shows you all of the tasks you have to complete to keep the Mute Swans on your Farm. NOTE: Both Hans and Odette have tasks to complete; in order to view them all click the “Help Hans!” and “Help Odette!” buttons on the left book page.
- If you close this menu and want to access it later to view your progress, just click on Hans or Odette to see their tasks.
- You can also click on the Romantic Floral Arch to check on your progress.
- You can complete Hans or Odette tasks in any order.
- Odette will stay on the River until you finish her tasks; Hans will stay on your Farm.
Building the Romantic Floral Arch
To build the Romantic Floral Arch, you’ll need to collect the following items:
- Wooden Lattices
- Pink Satin Ribbons
- White Painted Lumber
Click on the “Post” button to request Wooden Lattices in your game feed. Click on the “Ask” buttons to request Pink Satin Ribbons and White Painted Lumber from your Neighbors. If you do not wish to wait for your friends, you can skip any of these tasks for Farm Bucks.
Note: You can send a request for materials to your Friends every 18 hours.
Once you have collected the required items, click on the “Start Building!” button at the bottom of the construction menu. In order to build the Romantic Floral Arch you’ll need to hire Friends to help you finish the job!
To get help from Friends click on the “Ask Friends” button to send some crew requests to your Friends. When they accept, you’ll see the spots in the Builder Menu begin to fill. If you do not want to wait for your friends, click the “Hire One” button to purchase crew members with Farm Bucks. Once you have successfully filled all 4 spots, click on the “Finish Building” button.
Welcoming Hans and Odette to Your Farm
After completing all of the requirements in Hans’ quests, you will see the following pop-up:
Click on the “Share” button to post a reward feed for your Friends.
After completing all of the requirements in Odette’s quests, you will see the following pop-up:
Click on the “Share” button to post a reward feed for your Friends.
After completing Odette’s quest you will receive six Romantic Urns that you can use to decorate your farm.
If you complete all tasks for Hans and Odette they will be ready to make your Farm their home! Once everything is all set you will get to watch a romantic moment between the swans before they move into your Farm for good!
- You have four weeks to complete the Hans and Odette tasks. If you do not complete them, the swans will disappear and you will be unable to reunite them!
- If you want to see how much time you have left to reunite the swans, hover your cursor over them.
- You can only reunite the swans once.
- If you only complete Hans’ tasks before time runs out he will stay on your Farm.
- If you only complete Odette’s tasks before time runs out she will stay on your Farm.
- You do not need to complete Barbara’s ‘It Takes Two’ Quests to claim the Mute Swans.
- After completing the feature you will have the opportunity to purchase Mute Swans from the Market for Farm Bucks for a limited period of time.
- Hans and Odette will nuzzle after you reunite them when they are living on your Farm. This animation is unique to Hans and Odette and will not happen with Mute Swans purchased from the Market.
Walkthrough: Unwither Ring FAQs
- is a decoration that can either be purchased in the Market or received as gifts from neighbors that comes in different colors and placed in special unique boxes. It's main purpose is to prevent your crops from withering while you are away from your game. Rings are farm specific, it will only work on the farm it is meant to work and you can only place one (1) ring per farm. When you access your Gift Box, you will see the one for your farm is unlocked.
- The box is still closed when you purchase it and by clicking it, the Open Option will appear and when you will see this notification:
- The ring will go back to your Gift Box and you can place it anywhere in your farm.
- The Options that you will see when you click on it are:
- View Details - You can change the appearance of your Unwither Ring when you choose the option "View Details" and you can engrave a message on it.
- Turn On/Off - the option you need to click when activating or deactivating the ring
- Move - you can move the ring anywhere you want to.
Monday, January 27, 2014
New "Love Is In The Air" limited edition items are available in the General Store! Check out the details on our latest release and be sure to share what your favorite new addition is by commenting below this post!
New Limited Edition Decorations (Unlocks – Level 3):
- Swan Boat - 16 Farm Bucks
- Flower Petal Path - 4 Farm Bucks
- Floating Rose Tea Candles (VFX) - 4 Farm Bucks
- Romantic Hay Bale - 5 Farm Bucks
- Romantic Love Seat - 8 Farm Bucks
- Rose Flower Pot - 12300 Coins
- (Reissue) Valentine Scarecrow - 14 Farm Bucks
- (Reissue) Rose Gazebo - 22 Farm Bucks
- (Reissue) Red Romantic Lantern - 8 Farm Bucks
- (Reissue) Pink Romantic Lantern - 8 Farm Bucks
- (Reissue) Purple Romantic Lantern - 8 Farm Bucks
- (Reissue) Valentine Garden - 10000 Coins
- (Reissue) Wedding Chair - 6750 Coins
- (Reissue) Bride Scarecrow - 14 Farm Bucks
New Limited Edition Trees (Unlocks – Level 7):
- Owari Satsuma Tree - 13 Farm Bucks
- Pacific Madrone Tree - 13 Farm Bucks
- Persian Ironwood Tree - 12 Farm Bucks
New Limited Edition Animals (Unlocks – Level 6):
- Harz Red Mountain Cow - 30 Farm Bucks
- Peacock Goat - 21 Farm Bucks
- Chestnut Spotted Gotland Rabbit - 17 Farm Bucks
- White Crested Black Polish Hen - 21 Farm Bucks
Crafting Kitchen Recipes:
- Owari Satsuma Cake - Owari Satsuma Cake and batter. Sells for 4240 Coins.
- Apple and Passion Fruit Crumble - Apple Fruit and Purple Passion Fruit. Sells for 2640 Coins.
- Madrone Berry Cheesecake - Pacific Madrone Tree + Flour. Sells for 3780 Coins.
Walkthrough: Beat Farm Challenges
One of the tasks is to complete the unique building in that specific farm. It may take time to complete it because the other tasks requires players to expand the unique building to a certain level, master most of the farm specific crops and craft/create animals from buildings.
- Shipping License
- Statue or Trophy
- Instagrows and unwither.
- Farm Specific Points (Rainforest Points - Fields of El Dorado, Cheer Points - Mistletoe Lane, Light Points - Holiday Lights)
Example of a Beat Farm Window:
Upon completing the entire Challenge, the rewards except the light points go to their Gift Box.
To use the Shipping License, direct the players to go to their storage, click the Shipping License tab and then choose which one they already have then click the "Use" Button.
Sunday, January 26, 2014
Saturday, January 25, 2014
Friday, January 24, 2014
Wednesday, January 22, 2014
We are getting reports from players that they don't get the Pruning Shear for selling an Elder Tree from their Inventory.We are completely aware of this issue and rest assured this will be corrected soon.
For the meantime, the workaround is to place the Elder Trees in the Farm and sell it form there to get the Coins and Pruning Shear.
You don't need to write to support about this, but you CAN click the "Fix it, Zynga" button at the bottom of this article to state that your account is affected.
Thank you again while we work on this issue. We appreciate your patience!
FarmVille 2 Support