RULES FOR FARMVILLE 2 AND FARMVILLE 2: COUNTRY ESCAPE HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAY
SPONSORED BY ZYNGA INC.
699 EIGHTH STREET SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94103
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The “FARMVILLE 2 AND FARMVILLE 2: COUNTRY ESCAPE HALLOWEEN GIVEAWAY” is sponsored Zynga Inc. (“Zynga” or “Sponsor”). This sweepstakes is governed by these official rules (“Rules”). By participating in the sweepstakes, you agree to abide by these Rules, including all eligibility requirements, and understand that the results of the sweepstakes, as determined by Zynga and its agents, are final in all respects. The sweepstakes is subject to all federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. This sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 13 years of age or older as of the entry date with an account in good standing in the Farmville 2 Zynga game and/or with an account in good standing in the Farmville2: Country Escape Zynga game which the account holder has logged in to through Facebook (i.e., Facebook Connected) . A Farmville 2 account can be created for free by logging into your Facebook account and downloading the Farmville 2 app athttps://apps.facebook.com/farmville-two/
or by creating an account on zyngagames.com, and downloading the Farmville 2 app athttps://zyngagames.com/play/farmville-two . A Farmville 2: Country Escape account may be created by downloading and opening the Farmville 2:Country Escape mobile app available at https://itunes.apple.com/app/farmville-2-country-escape/id824318267?mt=8 for Apple iOS mobile devices and for https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zynga.FarmVille2CountryEscape for Android devices. Once in the Farmville 2: Country Escape mobile app, players are provided the option of logging in through their Facebook account (i.e., Facebook Connecting).
Void in U.S. military bases overseas and in Puerto Rico. Zynga employees, their immediate family members and persons living in the same household are not eligible.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Inc., Apple Inc., Google Inc., or Twitter, Inc. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion should be directed to Zynga, the sole sponsor of this promotion, not Facebook, Inc., Apple Inc., Google Inc., or Twitter, Inc.
The promotion will run from October 29, 2014 at 12:00AM PDT and will end October 31, 2014 at 11:59PM PDT (the “Promotion Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
· During the promotion period, log in to your Twitter account and upload a picture of your pet dressed up for Halloween. Then tweet the picture to the Farmville 2 Twitter handle, @Farmville2, and use the hashtag #BooPets. Entries sent by email or Private Message will not be considered. Including Farmville 2 or Farmville2: Country Escape content in the photo will not increase your chances of winning.
· Once posted, entries cannot be modified or deleted.
· Pictures must be original works and may not be the subject of photo manipulation, such as through the use of image editing software like Adobe Photoshop. By submitting an entry, you affirm, represent and warrant that such transmission or submission is (a) not confidential; (b) not in violation of any laws, contractual restrictions or other third party rights, including but not limited to rights of publicity, and that you have permission from any third party whose likeness, personal information or intellectual property is included in your submission; (c) free of viruses, adware, spyware, worms or other malicious code.
· By entering this sweepstakes, you agree to give Zynga a royalty-free, perpetual license to use your entry in any manner, without additional compensation. This may include, but is not limited to, re-tweeting the entries or posting entries on other social media sites.
There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. Duplicate entries will be void.
DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION
There will be one (1) first prize winner, one (1) second prize winner, and one (1) third prize winner following the end of the Promotion Period. Within three (3) days after the Promotion Period, the winners will be drawn at random from among all eligible entries received. The potential winners will be notified via a tweet to their handle from which they submitted their entry on November 3, 2014. Five (5) alternate drawings will be held, after which point, if potential alternate winners are unable to be secured, the prize will remain unclaimed. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
· First Prize: The first prize winner will receive digital goods in the form of a “baby Hampshire pig” and 50,000 Farmville 2 coins credited to his/her account in Farmville 2 and a suitcase of keys (equivalent to 285 keys) credited to his/her account in Farmville 2: Country Escape.
· Second Prize: The second prize winner will receive digital goods in the form of a “baby mallard duck” and 10,000 Farmville 2 coins credited to his/her account in Farmville 2 and a box of keys (equivalent to 140 keys) credited to his/her account in Farmville 2: Country Escape.
· Third Prize: The third prize winner will received digital goods in the form of 100 farm bucks credited to his/her Farmville 2 account and a stack of keys (equivalent to 75 keys) credited to his/her Farmville 2: Country Escape account.
To be eligible to win, entrants must have an account in good standing in either Farmville 2 or Farmville 2: Country Escape. To receive delivery of both the Farmville 2 and Farmville 2: Country Escape digital goods prizes, however, the winners must have accounts in both games and must have logged in to Farmville 2: Country Escape through Facebook (i.e., Facebook Connected) within thirty (30) days of being notified that he/she is a winner. If he/she does not have a game account in either game within that time period, the portion of the prize associated with that game will be forfeited. Similarly, if he/she has not logged in to his/her Farmville 2: Country Escape account through Facebook (i.e.Facebook Connected) within thirty (30) days of being notified, the Farmville 2: Country Escape portion of the prize will be forfeited.
The prizes may be used for gameplay only in connection with the winners’ Farmville 2 and Farmville 2: Country Escape accounts and are for entertainment purposes only. The prizes are non-transferable and are not redeemable for cash. Zynga reserves the right to change the prize to one of equivalent value, including alternative digital goods, at its sole discretion.
The selected potential winner must respond within seventy-two (72) hours of notice from the time the notification is sent, with all information requested from Zynga necessary for delivery of the prize, which may include the potential winner’s Facebook ID, and completion of any additional releases. Failure to respond within the 72-hour period will indicate definitively that the prize has been declined. Prizes will be delivered to the winning entrant’s Farmville 2 and Farmville 2: Country Escape accounts based on the Facebook ID and other relevant information provided in response to the notification.
PRIVACY AND USE OF USER-GENERATED CONTENT (UGC)
1) By entering, except where prohibited by law, you are granting Zynga permission to announce your name, city, state, biographical material, likeness and entry content in any media in perpetuity for advertising and publicity purposes.
3) This promotion, the use of any Zynga website, forum or game and Zynga’s use of any User Generated Content (UGC) is also governed by the Zynga Terms of Service, which may be located here.
4) Zynga reserves the right to publish the first name and last initial of winners to those who request it.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
If the promotion is not capable of running as planned, Zynga reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion and select winners form among all otherwise eligible entries received prior to the cancellation. Persons found tampering with, attempting to “game” the sweepstakes, tampering with the sweepstakes in any way whatsoever to gain an unfair advantage, violating the fair play or spirit of the rules, or abusing any aspect of this promotion will be disqualified. Zynga reserves the right to correct any typographical, printing, computer programming or operator errors, including without limitation computer errors that erroneously award prizes.
INDEMNIFICATION AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to indemnify, release and hold harmless Zynga Inc. and its affiliates and subsidiary companies, including without limitation Facebook Inc., Twitter Inc., Apple, Inc. and Google, Inc., Zynga’s administrators, advertising and promotional agencies, attorneys, and all their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents (collectively “Released Parties”) from any liability, damages, losses or injury resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from that entrant’s participation in the promotion and the acceptance, use or misuse of any prize that may be won. Zynga and its parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies do not make any warranties, express or implied, as to the condition, fitness or merchantability of the prize. Released Parties disclaim any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from access to or the download of information or materials connected with the promotion.
Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Rules, or rights and obligations of entrants and Zynga in connection with this Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of California.
To obtain a winners list up to 120 days after the promotion end date, please visit: https://twitter.com/farmville2.